Hundreds of individuals, community organizations, public officials, and local public agencies came together to work to ensure that the Tesla park land could not be opened for motorized recreation.
Today, the Friends of Tesla Park alliance continues to work to establish the Tesla park land as a nature and cultural Reserve.
A partial list of supporters working to preserve Tesla:
- Audubon with Ohlone, Mount Diablo, San Joaquin, Golden Gate Audubon Societies
- Alameda Creek Alliance
- California Oaks
- California Wildlife Foundation
- California Native Grasslands Association
- California Native Plant Society
- East Bay Chapter of CNPS
- Center for Biological Diversity
- Citizens Committee to Complete the Refuge – CCCR
- Defenders of Wildlife
- Friends of Livermore
- Friends of Springtown Preserve
- Friends of Open Space and Vineyards
- Friends of Tesla Park
- Greenbelt Alliance
- Livermore Heritage Guild
- Livermore Hill Hikers
- Northern Valley Yokuts/Ohlone Inc.
- Nototomne Cultural Preservation
- Regional Parks Association
- Save the Frogs!
- Save Mount Diablo
- Sierra Club California with SF Bay Chapter/Tri-Valley Group & Delta/Sierra Group
- Sustainability, Parks, Recycling and Wildlife Legal Defense Fund-SPRAWLDEF
- Tesla Road Residents’ Alliance
- East Alameda County Ranchers
Email us to add your organization to those supporting Tesla preservation.